Now in stock is a used h600 PH Plan with plan-achromatic phase contrast objectives and large field of view (F.O.V. 20).
Complete in its original packaging this laboratory quality phase contrast microscope consists of:
- Microscope stand configuration H 600 /12-5 018.0648.0
- Binocular tube (30°TF 1x) 018.0033.0
- Eyepiece WF 10 x / 20 2 x 019.9037.000
- Objective Plan Ph1 10 / 0,10 019.9066.000
- Objective Plan Ph3 40 / 0,65 spring loaded 019.9068.000
- Objective Plan Ph4 100 / 1,25 Oil spring loaded 019.9069.000
- Large combination condenser NA 1,25 with aperture diaphragm and filter holder, switchable 018.0835.0 for brightfield and phase contrast with centring telescope
- Filter slider – blue and green
Offers of around £1500 considered, download the Hund H600 brochure here and contact us for more information.