As a system microscope it is well suited not only for clinical microscopy, but for research microscopy applications as well. It gives the customer a Basic Research Stand without having to pay the price of a 100 watt microscope for applications when 100 Watts is not necessary.
Of course, the ergonomics and optical performance are also optimized.
- Height adjustable focus knobs (Patented: DE 103 40 721)
- REAL symmetrical operation of stage and focus controls for symmetrical (not-distorted) position of the user in front of the microscope
- Easy one hand operation of the focus and stage control
- Standard tube with ergonomic 15° viewing angle
- Colour coded aperture diaphragm
- Easy right hand/left hand conversion (or elimination) of x/y control
- Stage with ultra hard ceramic surface
- New HI Plan objectives with special 10x CY objective for clinical applications
- Series of brightness synchronized objectives
- Easy lamp change with special drawer
- Pathology oriented imaging software
- 3 speed focus drive option
- Thermal compensation of focus drift